Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Morning Message #55


Howdy friends,🙋
Today is Tuesday, June 9th, 2020.

Here is today's Daily Special .  I think the special teachers sent out their last video yesterday!

Math (20 Minutes):
Here is the link to Freckle.   In Freckle today there is one new assignment about base 10 in the 🐓section.  You can also choose some of the other number practice problems in the 🦁section. 

Literacy:
Lexia for 15-20 minutes.  Read for 30 minutes. Here is a wonderful story you might like to listen to about 10 simple things that you can do around your house to help the world. 

 What do you do to help the world?  You can write and draw about how you help the Earth!

  
Optional Activities:
Baby animals are so cute to look at.  Have you ever wondered why?  Here is a mystery science lesson from my good friend Doug all about this topic.
I hope you enjoy looking at all the sweet baby animals...I wish I could take one home!  Why do baby animals look so cute?
 
I think I've played this song for you before...I just love it and it reminds me of all of you!  What am I?

Math Challenge:
Practice writing the numbers 0-20 or even go higher!
Count backwards from 29 all the way to 0.
Create as many equations as you can that equal 10 (you can use 10 counters to help you).
Count by 10s, and 5s to 100.

Have an awesome day!  Love, 💗Mrs. Cody