Friday, April 17, 2020

Morning Message #24

Morning Message #24
Howdy Friends,
Today is Friday, April 17th, 2020
Here is today's Daily Special.
unnamed.jpg

Math:
Today in Freckle the rooster will have you working on shapes. What is your favorite shape?  I think I have always loved rhombus shape (they remind me of kites).  Remember to do your best on the Freckle game.  This week's Freckle math should be done on your own so that the game can put you in your just right spot!  Here is the link to Freckle.

Literacy:
Login on to Lexia for 15-20 minutes.
Pick a book to read with your family!  My boys loved to read old favorites when they were in kindergarten.  Do you have any old favorites?


Optional Activities For Fun Friday and Choice Time:
Would you like to learn more about a woodland creature?  I just found these cool rabbit activities.  There are two books to read and many fun activities to try All About Rabbits .

Mrs. Shoaff (math teacher)has posted some fun math games for you to use with your math baskets that you got ready last week!Math Games No Screen Involved

Here are some fun activities to do today and perhaps over vacation:

unnamed.jpgQuincy's Ball Creation and Science Writing from yesterday!
unnamed.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful staycation next week.  I will miss you and I love you all!
💗Mrs. Cody