Thursday, April 30, 2020

Morning Message #28

IMG_7225.jpg
Birthday Celebration at Beckett's House
Good Morning Kind Friends,
Today is Thursday, April 30th, 2020.
Today is day 3 in the chick incubation.  I just turned the eggs.  I did not need to add any water...humidity looks good! Here is today's Daily Special   

unnamed.jpg
Life Cycle of a Chicken by Tess
Math:
Today in Freckle the rooster has your math work. After, you may play the games found within the lion icon.   I really like the fact practice section.  Here is the link to Freckle.

Literacy:
Login on to Lexia for 15-20 minutes
Read for 30 minutes or more.  Here is an idea:
Interrupting Chicken  Do you think papa will interrupt her when it is her turn to tell the bedtime story?

Optional Activities Writing and Science:  
In the spring I love the sounds I hear coming from my bedroom window. Here is a Mystery Science Lesson from my friend Doug Why do birds lay eggs in the spring?  The lesson is all about birds.  

Writing and Math:
original-2898195-4.jpg

Have an awesome day and please send me your pictures.  💗Mrs. Cody