Friday, May 8, 2020

Morning Message #34

Good Morning Friends,
Happy fun Friday, May 8th, 2020

Chick Report:
Today is day 10 of our chick incubation. I just turned the eggs this morning.  The incubator did not need water.  We are halfway to the start of the hatch.  The temperature was just 99 degrees Fahrenheit.  

Here is today's Daily Special 

Math (20 Minutes):
Here is the link to Freckle.  Please look to the rooster and lion for your activities. 
We are working counting and subtraction today.  Remember that with subtracting we are taking away!  Here is a funny subtraction song you might like Doughnut Subtraction.

Literacy:
Login to Lexia for 15-20 minutes
Read for 30 minutes or more. Here is a story
Quackenstein Hatches a Family

Optional Activities Science and Writing:
Today is Choice Day!  You choose something special to do like....
Take a Bike Ride
Bake 
Make a Mother's Day Card
Write a Book
Build Something
Create a matchbox city
Paint or Draw 
Read a Book
Play a Game
Hula Hoop
Take a Hike
Write all the Numbers (as far as you can go)
Have a tea party
Please send me a picture of you doing something for choice time...I will include them in Monday's message!

Fun Friday joke of the day:  What did one volcano say to the other? (Answer at the bottom of the page.)

Word of the Week:  you
A Poem for the word you!
Y-O-U
Y-O-U
I can spell you.
I can spell you.
Y-O-U
Y-O-U
I can spell you.
Can you spell it too?


I hope you have a wonderful day.  Happy Mother's Day Weekend!  💗Mrs. Cody
A:  I lava you