Monday, May 25, 2020

Morning Message #43

Hello Friends,
Today is thankful Thursday, May 20th, 2020.

Chick Report:🐥
The chicks had so much fun yesterday seeing all of you.  When we got home they were very hungry and tired. Did you notice anything about the chicks while they were at your house?

Here is today's Daily Special   -Artful Thursday!  

Math (20 Minutes):
Here is the link to Freckle.   In Freckle today there is one counting assignment.  You can try to finish any old 🐓🦁 work from before.   

Literacy:
Lexia for 15-20 minutes.  Read for 30 minutes. Here is a mystery you can listen to Private I. Guana.  There is usually a problem in a story.  When you read a mystery the characters in the story need to find clues to solve the problem.

Optional Activities:
It felt so wonderful to see all of you yesterday.  Sometimes when I’m feeling a lot of feelings, it’s hard for me to describe exactly what I’m feeling.  I wanted to share a song that helps me when I don’t know how to talk about all of my feelings.  This song reminds me that it’s okay to have a lot of feelings and that talking about them with someone who cares can help!   Sesame Street sings about Feelings .  It helps to talk and write about your feelings.  How are you feeling today?  You can write a sentence and draw a picture about your feelings!
 I am feeling ___________________________.

Have an outdoor sunny day!  Love, Mrs. Cody and the 9 Chicks